Ruhetag Mondays

>> Monday, January 24, 2011



Snow chaos are the words for today. About an inch of snow fell overnight and 4 to 6 more fell all day long. It's still snowing now and it is supposed to continue to do so for the next two days. As well prepared Munich is, that much snow can really make things a mess. Every Autobahn around Munich had traffic jams and the winter service that plows and salts roads were working overtime (and still are). This doesn't sound very appealing to a lot of people, I know but I love it. I become a kid when it snows. I guess growing up in a place that doesn't get snow very often (maybe once every 5 years or so) does that to me. Snow always conjures excitement for me. So much so that I have to look out of the windows about every 30 seconds just to watch it (okay, maybe not that much but I check a lot). I'll try to take some pictures of the fresh snow and post them later. I didn't get a chance to take along my camera today.

So, now back to the purpose of my post today finally. Mondays are turning out to be a very packed day. So much so, that I'm finding it difficult to post on Mondays (I know, yuck!). So, for the next little while I'll be taking Mondays off. I'm sorry to anyone that's disappointed, but I want to always post the best things I can and I want to take time to make my posts matter to me and to you. I hope even though you will be reading my blog for 6 days a week instead of 7, you'll still stick around and read. Also, I want to thank each and every one of you that are reading. I've only been doing this for one month, but I've gotten such nice compliments and I'm glad you're enjoying it. By the way, in case you're wondering 'Ruhetag' is day off in German :) 

I'll be back tomorrow with a longer post!

P.S. I'll let you in on why my Mondays are turning out to be such hectic days later... stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP